International Scientific and Technical Journal "Mechanics of Machines, Mechanisms and Materials" was registered as mass media by the Ministry of Information of the Republic of Belarus (Certificate of state registration of mass media in the State Register of media from 10.04.2009 № 255).
ISSN 1995-0470 (Print)
ISSN 2518-1475 (Online)
The journal is included:
- technical sciences (mechanical engineering, mechanics);
- physico-mathematical sciences (mechanics).
The Journal is founded by the State Scientific Institution “Joint Institute of Mechanical Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus”.
Periodicity of issue of the Journal - quarterly.
The Journal is issued in Russian and English languages.
Purpose of the Journal:
- surgical informing of scientific community about the achievements of domestic mechanics and mechanical engineering;
- coverage of the results of scientific research and developments of academic, university and factory science;
- information support of the state and progress of scientific research in the field of calculation, modeling, design and manufacturing of new engineering products, different mechanisms and structures, materials, technologies and tools for creation a new highly effective and competitive technics and advanced processes.
Subject headings of the Journal are:
- general problems of mechanics, theoretical mechanics, the theory of mechanisms and machines;
- mechanics of deformed solids;
- mechanics of fluids and gases;
- mechanics of mobile machines;
- computer mechanics;
- special sections of mechanics (mechanics of composites, structural mechanics, biomechanics, geomechanics, technological mechanics, nano-mechanic, acoustics, tribology, mechanics of robots, etс.).
The Journal edition is focused on:
- providing free information of scientists about new developments in the field of mechanical engineering in the country and abroad, development and implementation on practice of scientific ideas;
- maintaining domestic scientists, specialists through direct publication of their achievements;
- to provide opportunities for scientific community discussion; information of foreign experts on the achievements of Belarusian scientists and engineers;
- display the information about the latest materials, equipment, technologies of foreign firms on the Belarusian market;
- providing opportunities for joint innovation projects;
- providing opportunity for candidate for a degree and academic rank to publish materials for their recognition of the Higher Attestation Commission as scientific materials.
Thematic reviews about the current state and the most relevant achievements of mechanics in the Republic of Belarus and abroad are published in the journal.
The journal advertises new techniques, technologies, equipment, tools, materials.
The authors are not paid for the publication of articles.
The State Scientific Institution
“Joint Institute of Mechanical Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus”
12 Akademicheskaya str., 220072, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
Tel./Fax:+375 (17) 284 25 35